Corkonian

Default Greetings from Cork, Ireland

Hi, found this website last night, posted my query and I have already had 1 reply.
    My name is Frances and I am living in Cork, Ireland, having moved here from the UK back in 1970s. I won't say what age I was when we moved back .
    I started the family tree back in 2000 with my Mum, we stalled for a couple of years and sadly I only got back to it again after she passed away in 2007. Thankfully though I had got some interesting anecdotes from her about her father and her life growing up.
    The names I am researching are Hegarty, Creighton, Lynch, Waring, O'Donoghue, Hegarty, Harty and Bourke/Burke/Bourk.

Corkonian

thanks bo peep, posted 2 messages already so hopefully i'll get something back and apologies if i have put them in the wrong place.

lots of lynchs here in newfoundland,first one is William 1665 approx.I am also a lynch.Do you have anything about the lynch family?

Everett lynch

Welcome to the Brit-Gen forums itsmeagain
    The original post was back in 2011 but if the poster still has the same email address they should get an email notifying them of your post.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs