Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    malcolm99

Death: Agnes Amelia Cornwell; Wandsworth June 1977 Q; vol.15 p.1165.

Date of birth 12 August 1900.

malcolm99

Got her!

Agnes Amelia Adams born Sep Q 1900 in Canterbury. On the 1911 Census she is the daughter of Henry Adams, age 39, ‘Sergeant in the Army on Furlo Pending Discharge to Pension’.

Henry Adams served in India and his wife Elizabeth was born in Poona.

British Army Service Records 1760-1913

On page 5 of Henry John Adams’ service record (on FMP) there is a copy of his death certificate (he died in King Edward VII Hospital, Windsor, age 68, on 13th November 1939). The informant of his death is Agnes A Cornwell, daughter, of 55a Quinton Street, Earlsfield, London (this is the home address of her father as well).

YvonneC

Hi Malcolm - what a genius you are , thankyou, thankyou, & again thanks........this is brilliant.

I will post a new mess to see if I can track Ken's army records - good thinking, how have I survived this long without your help ?????

Don't know why he chose bro Leslie rather than his wife Agnes. All I can say is that Leslie was the next bro down in line from him who was still living in the UK at the time, the 2 older ones Reg & Wm Cecil having already emigrated to Aust.

Did I mention .....THANKYOU.

Y

malcolm99

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneC View Post
    THANKYOU.
    It's a pleasure! Good luck with the rest of your research.

malcolm99

Meg quilter

Hi Yvonne,
    I am interested in Reginald Percy Cornwell as he is one of the soldiers on Terang (Vic, Aust) war memorial. I am interested in details of his early life and also looking for a photograph....wonder if you can help please? You can email me at: [email protected].
    Regards,
    Margaret.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123