tallbob

Default Hello from Tallbob in Peoria, Arizona, USA

Hello All,
    My name is Bob Conlin, I am tall as the email address says. I'm researching my ancestors, including a British connection. I also enjoy camping, shooting sports, and scuba diving. I work as a technical writer.

Procat

Greetings Bob and welcome to Brit-Gen.

Sounds as though you keep pretty busy with all those hobbies. I have enough trouble just chasing dead folk.

Hello Bob welcome to the forum. Happy hunting.
    pejay

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hello Tallbob, I have come across a Tallbob115 on ancestry with perhaps the same family as mine. My mother was a Franz born in Evanston, but lived in Tucson. Her Mother was a Conlin, Mary Frances, born 1898 in Evanston. Father John J. Conlin born 1859 in Deerfield,Cook, Illinois.

Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum, Buster22. I'm sorry, but you have joined a very old thread - Tallbob hasn't been here since 2011. His posts concerned members of a Bell family.

Have a look around our various forums, find one suitable for your search and tell us a bit about it.

You will generally find helpful messages for the subject at the top of a particular forum, and very general ones in the forum called Navigating Brit Gen HERE.