Loves to help with queries

Default James Rundle, St Pinnock

James Rundle in my tree is born about 1781 & from census returns I believe in St Pinnock. I only have access to A.......y and I'm not really getting very much info.. Would some kind person who has an active account elsewhere kindly look up baptism records, the family have so far been very keen on baptisms and I just hope it continues further back.

I have no idea of parents names but it would be nice to find a few more siblings.

Thank you
    Alison

Isambard

Quote Originally Posted by amg2512 View Post
    James Rundle in my tree is born about 1781 & from census returns I believe in St Pinnock. I only have access to A.......y and I'm not really getting very much info.. Would some kind person who has an active account elsewhere kindly look up baptism records, the family have so far been very keen on baptisms and I just hope it continues further back.

I have no idea of parents names but it would be nice to find a few more siblings.

Thank you
    Alison
    The only potential James Rundle listed on Cornwall OPC was baptized 23 Jan 1782, father James, mother Jane, in St. Just in Roseland,
    about 33 miles southwest of St. Pinnock.

Thank you Isambard, I had seen that one, have had loads of luck with COPC but it stops with this Rundle. I have however (must be thick) come across Findmypast today and there is a baptism record for a james rundle for St Pinnock, right year too!!! Just hope some helpful person will spot this later... Can't really justify another subcription when I've got one already.
    Alison

pennydog

3rd June 1781, parish St Pinnock, James Rundle, son, male, father John Rundle, mother Grace - surname not given.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Pennydog, another James Rundle, whoopee.
    Alison