Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Name well known on Brit-Gen

Big congrats grin from me too Dale, ..well done again Kerrywood.

Perhaps the parents weren't both happy with the name or one didn't tell the other what name was on the registration....been done before! :-)
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

dalek39

Hi Wendy..yes, big grin from me too...I thought it was a bit strange that there were two Donovan boys born at the same time, with the same middle name...and with a father called Joseph...but, the credit goes to you both..thanks again...Dale.xx

dalek39

If Jane was james Donovans' 2nd wife, then who were these children...Janes'? Mary Donovan. b 1827 Ireland.
    Sarah Donovan, b 1829 Middlesex.
    Then they have Joseph BA Donovan b 1832 Bermondsey...(with the name Bartrum , as in Bartrum Azelby, BA) makes sense that he was the son of Elizabeth, not Jane.
    James Donovan, 1835 Middlesex...
    Alic. b 1837 Middlesex.....We have mentioned this before, and think they all died young apart from Joseph...I found death records that could match the other children...so..The main one I am interested in is Joseph, as he is a direct line to me...
    Have I got two families here connected to James Donovan...1st and 2nd wife....just trying to clarify things...Dale.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567