Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    BernieFD

Thanks Christina , I have written and sent my phone number and email , so I hope to hear something soon, thanks for your time and help,
    Regards, Bernie.
    Last edited by BernieFD; 15-05-2017 at 4:31 AM. Reason: spelling error

BernieFD

Janet and Christina, HELP .
    I want to ask you both if you can help me.
    For some reason about 20+ of my post /threads most of which I have received from you both have disappeared from the forum.
    The last one I received was one this morning from Christina when she told me how difficult is was to research Irish ancestry, to which I replied. "why do they make it so difficult" or words close to that!!
    The last post I have now on the forum is number 81 and I think the last one I had replied to was from, memory 101.

I know it is a lot to ask but can you both possibly still have copies of any messages/threads you sent to me as I have been in touch with the Forum and they assure me that they have not deleted any of my messages.

Most of those are , my enquiries about the Durking , Cragon and Walkden families and your various replies. it is
    possible you can help me and send any details you may still have ,otherwise I have lost all the research on those families.

I don't how they disappeared ,it has never happened before,

I would really appreciate your help if you can,

Kind regards Bernie.

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Bernie, the posts are not lost, but have been split into another thread because they deal with another family to the original one in this thread.

See here https://www.british-genealogy.com/th...-c1888-Belfast
    All the posts are there, including one which is basically a duplicated one which you posted separately yesterday. (re Elizabeth Cragon's marriage)

Ironically, you did actually begin the post about Annie Durking 'new thread', even though you posted it in the old/original one.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

BernieFD

Pam , how can I thank you , you have really made my day.. I guess I am not well enough acquainted with the workings of the Forum and stumble along, causing myself all sorts of grief. I can't thank you enough!!

Kind regards , Bernie Donnelly Australia.

Thanks Pam.

Sorry Bernie I thought I had redirected you to the new thread but obviously not,
    christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789