Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    potter

British Columbia has a lot of beautiful scenery to see. but dont appologize as we are pretty far away but many of us trace our roots back to England and you can even have high tea at the Empress Hotel in the city of Victoria. I picked up a connection for myself in this post of which I am very happy with.

jim rimmer

Default canadian family

My name is James Rimmer from Vancouver and I am pretty sure he's my Grandfather. James Gordon Rimmer

I live in Vancouver canada
    my father's name is David McLellan Rimmer

Please email me I would love to connect

Jesse James Rimmer

deeree

Hello Jim and welcome to Brit-Gen.

How wonderful that you've made the connection to the UK branch of your family. Pottoka is very highly regarded on this forum but hasn't posted since about July 2011. It might be advisable if you emailed her yourself. Just doubleclick on her name on one of her posts and you'll be able to connect with her.

Good luck

jim rimmer

I'm trying to contact my grandfather, James Gordon Rimmer's, family. He came to Canada I believe in the 20's. He married my grandmother, Edith Jew. I am named after him, James Rimmer. I realize that this is a post from 8 years ago and I did try to make contact about 5 years ago. Unfortunately I was unable to follow up due to family issues. I would love to hear from anyone from the family if possible

James Rimmer

jim rimmer

I happen to be the grandson of Edith Jew and James Rimmer

My name is James and I live in Vancouver Canada

I'm very interested in talking to, or meeting any one from the family.

James

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123