Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    MarkJ

Which parish Liane? If it is Perranzabuloe, I may be able to help. If you want, PM me with the name and date and I will look for you on the records I have here.

MarkJ

A quick note to inform those looking for Cornwall Parish Registers.

I emailed them to ask about whether the registers would be coming back and received a reply which I will summarise below.

The Familysearch site has pulled the Cornwall Parish register images after "a member of the public raised concern about publication".
    They are currently looking at the rights to publish these registers online and, in the meantime, are improving the presentation of the registers. There was no indication as to when they will be back online - just that they hope to resolve the matter and get the images back up as soon as possible.

Mark

MarkJ

A quick note to inform those looking for Cornwall Parish Registers.

I emailed them to ask about whether the registers would be coming back and received a reply which I will summarise below.

The Familysearch site has pulled the Cornwall Parish register images after "a member of the public raised concern about publication".
    They are currently looking at the rights to publish these registers online and, in the meantime, are improving the presentation of the registers. There was no indication as to when they will be back online - just that they hope to resolve the matter and get the images back up as soon as possible.

Mark

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234