Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Colin Rowledge

Quote Originally Posted by DorothySandra View Post
    Thank you for posting this:
    Temperance Kneebone and Epiphany Moon.
    I have a "KNEEBONE" in my tree. I wonder__________ should i do a look-see? With the grim reaper lurking nearby, is there time?

DorothySandra

go on, take a look: Calstock about 1787 - though I confess I only saw one Kneebone, and she was being married.

SBSFamilyhistory

brilliant

Michele04

I have managed to find a lot of christenings on there including those of my children! I have also managed to clarify a few locations, where 2 parishes were close together and I was unsure of whch one a christening or marriage took place.

Steve Tucker

Is this no longer operating? I cannot load browsable images and cannot seem to return any results from any search

MarkJ

It goes down from time to time Steve. Try again later or tomorrow and it will probably be fine.

Steve Tucker

Thanks Mark

v.wells

Thanks for the link, Wilkes ! I have a rellie that may have married/moved to Cornwall since I can't find him in Devon. Hopefully they will have the relevant years covered.

Thomasin

Let's hope they put some more Devon parishes on soon!

Steve Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJ View Post
    It goes down from time to time Steve. Try again later or tomorrow and it will probably be fine.
    Yes its working for me this morning and whats more not only have I found the 1824 marriage I knew was there I also found the baptism of my ancesdter in 1803 with his parents names. Excellent result!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast