Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Keyboard86

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard86 View Post
    Right, it looks like Sarah (1836 ish ) could be the daughter in 1841 of a William and Elizabeth Saint, who in 1841 were residing in Church Street Woodhurst Hunts?

Can someone check out for me, as work calls!

Keyboard
    Right this Sarah is still with her parents William and Elizabeth on the 1851, so the task therefore is to locate Sarah Snr and Jnr in the 1841 unless the John in Nick is not him and the family with a John/Sarah/Elizabeth/John on the 1841 above is the right one, but the parents took 10 years off their ages, and do not seem to be on the 1851?

Keyboard

Keyboard86

We cross posted Terry, so it looks like the 1841 family is them, and Jen has no direct family in the Nick in 1841!

Keyboard

terrysfamily

Awww what a pity, no crminals. My family are the same. All Ag labs and miners, they couldn't even steel a sack of coal. Or.... maybe they did but were to professional to get cought. Oh well I live in hope lol.

I hope Jenjen can work all of this out!

Knowledgeable and helpful

well I may have to leave it until tomorrow as I just came in and it is midnight. (Playing bridge in a tournament, my other hobby) I am going to have to take a look at this pilot site. I looked at it when it first came out but have not used it since. Seems I am missing something. Anyway, thanks a bunch for all the hard work. immensely grateful to all involved. Night, night!

Knowledgeable and helpful

Have now had a good look at this and I think there must be an error in the ages and the John in the nick is my/our John as well. He may have been in there for the night and Sarah just put down he was the head of the family even though he wasn't there. I have come across a double transcription in my other genealogy. Cordwainer/shoemaker same only different. Could they have had Sarah 1836 after they married and then she died. Would have to check out this record in the parish records. My main interest is Samuel and Samuel I have found had 3 marriages. Once in Hunts and twice in Lancs. Obviously wife no 2 died in childbirth and the Samuel on the 1891 census is from this marriage.Then he was married immediately in 1891 to Annie and had John Harold immediately. Both registry office marriages. I think I have it all clear in my head, now, and thank you all for your enormous interest and help. Please let me know if you find more.
    Jen

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234