GloriaJune

Default 'Bowyer' family - Rotherhithe, Surrey

Hi, I am researching the familes of John Neal Bowyer born 1 Aug 1974 in Surrey, England, parents possibly John & Mary. He married Lydia Base 2 Apr 1826. Children all born at Rotherhithe, Surrey, include George (m. Zella Baxter 1871), Angelina (my g g grandmother m. James Clark 1857), James, William (m. Harriet Briggs in 1862 and emigrated to Australia), Robert, Maria, Jane, Edward, Harriet (m. Henry Darvall 1871), Thomas (m. Harriet Gibson).
    I would love to exchange information with anyone who is also researching these families.
    Please contact me.
    Thanks
    Gloria

wimbush75

Default harriet briggs

hi i came across this and im wondering do you have any more info on harriet briggs?? i have this name in my tree im researching but dont have her marrying...she was born about 1842 surrey

wendy

GloriaJune

Hi Wendy, Unfortunately I dont have much information about Harriett Briggs. She was born 13 September 1839 in Greenwich, England. She married my gg uncle in 1869 in Lewisham, UK. They had three children Emma, Henry and Harriett. They emigrated to South Australia in June 1876. Please let me know if this is your Harriett, or if you have other information.
    Thanks
    Gloria

wimbush75

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaJune View Post
    Hi Wendy, Unfortunately I dont have much information about Harriett Briggs. She was born 13 September 1839 in Greenwich, England. She married my gg uncle in 1869 in Lewisham, UK. They had three children Emma, Henry and Harriett. They emigrated to South Australia in June 1876. Please let me know if this is your Harriett, or if you have other information.
    Thanks
    Gloria
    hi...thanks for getting back to me, by your nfo you send, she isnt the harriet briggs im looking for, thanks anyway

wendy

Timdar

Hi, I have in my Darvall tree Henry Farmer Darvall (1847-1899), baker of Peckham, London married on 24.12.1871 after banns to Harriet Bowyer (1850-1890), possibly servant from Rotherhithe. They had no children so far as I can tell. I have not found them in the 1881 census. This looks like your Harriet?
    Regards, Tim

GloriaJune

Hi Tim, yes this is our Harriet Bowyer. I dont know of any children either. Thanks for replying.
    Gloria