Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cj250406

am not sure my grandma and her siblings remember the medals but their dad didn't go into much detail has it was too painful for him to talk about, 1 of my grans nieces has a military record for my grans dad but it is badly fire damaged has it was salvaged from the fire that destroyed most if not all war records so the information on it can not be read, so am at a dead end with that 1 i suppose

Reputation beyond repute

1 of my grans nieces has a military record for my grans dad but it is badly fire damaged has it was salvaged from the fire that destroyed most if not all war records
    That sounds to be what people have been searching for!

Can you please provide some information from the record so that we can search again. There are people here who are very good at reading poor quality documents (although probably not the bits which have gone completely )

cj250406

will get back to you on that information asap

the relative that has the document lives in huddersfield so next time my gran speaks to her sister she will try to obtain that info for me to post on here
    Last edited by cj250406; 10-03-2010 at 7:01 PM. Reason: accidental submit press

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12