Famous for offering help & advice

Angry Another sneaky bug

Passing on a friendly warning!

Just received this email from Rogers....

"Your Rogers Yahoo! Mail Virus Protection detected the virus 'Trojan.Sasfis' in the file 'UPS_invoice_9351.zip', attached to the enclosed email message. We scanned the file using Norton AntiVirus but were unable to clean it. Therefore, we removed the content of the attachment from the message. Please contact the message sender if you want to receive the attachment. They must clean the file and resend it before we can deliver it to you safely."

Another sneaky bunch trying to spread a virus...I would not have opened it anyway as UPS does not send us invoices, however some people may open it if unaware and don't have a current antivirus system in place.

Sue

Starting to feel at home

Amazing how small our world is these days - Sue has seen these virus attacks in Canada, and here in Ireland I've had three of the same fake UPS emails in as many weeks - easy to spot and delete because I do not use UPS to despatch. However, as Sue says it could catch the unwary so be careful folks.

Eric

bibliojunkie

How strange, I've just checked one of my email accounts and in the spam folder is .........

Ali