Titanicfan

Default I've lost my Ford Family Members!

Hi all

I have been trying to trace my Ford family forward and I haven't been able to find any of these family members after these dates so I wondered if anyone could please look up my ancestors for me on FMP to see if they might have emigrated from 1930-1940?

They may still be living so I won't put their full details just in case:

Ford
    Cluett
    Bourner
    Mayo

Thank you.

Degan

Hi - I've had a look on the dataset that covers people leaving these shores from 1930-1940 (it covers 1890 to 1960)
    Ford - I didn't look because I thought there would be too many
    Cluett - 63 including variants
    Bourner - 677 including variants - 9 exact spellings, leaving Southampton and Liverpool for various countries
    Mayo - 1839 including variants - 256 exact spellings
    To be honest when I've looked for myself you get very little information from this dataset - often you only get an initial, there is often no detail of age or occupation and other than port of departure no clue where they have lived. It's generally too little information to be useful.
    When I had a subscription for a*y they had a brilliant dataset that had loads of info such as exactly where they had come from and were going to, even how much money they had with them. My niece has a subscription now and that info is no longer on, it's just incoming passengers I believe. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
    Degan

Titanicfan

Thanks for searching for me anyway, Degan.