Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lizzy9

Hi Jap,

Thanks for your last post. You wrote 'Sorry I wasn't any help' - but you were a great help, as I mentioned, your questions and observations prompted me to look through my certificates and I discovered I didn't have Lily's marriage cert. This I will order and see if it 'turns up' anything - fingers crossed.

I think you are right, the registrar made a mistake with Arthur's name on Lily's B.C.

Also, your theory of Alice Ann possibly being the child of my aunt's story is plausible, I guess we've all found through our research that though there's usually some truth in family stories, sometimes not all the facts quoted are 100% accurate.

Maybe one day I'll find what happened to Arthur W Cragg.

Thanks for your good wishes ,Jap, thanks too for your interest in my brickwall.

josie7644

Default Did Arthur emigrate?

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy9 View Post
    Hi Jap,

Maybe one day I'll find what happened to Arthur W Cragg.

Dear Lizzy,

Have just had a look on FMP at the Passenger Lists leaving the UK. There is one possibility, but I'm not sure whether it is your Arthur. I won't quote the info here, for fear of breaching copyright! However, you can find the info yourself by going to FMP and clicking the "Migration" tab.

All the best,

Josie

Lizzy9

Hi Josie,

Thanks for your message. I looked on FMP - unfortunately all the Arthur Cragg's listed are too young to be mine.

Oh well, one day he will show up somewhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12