wmcarl

Default Ryan/McAulay/McCoy

My grandmother was Minnie McAulay married James Ryan on May 29, 1908 in Lochgelly. Her Parents were Phillip McAulay and Anne McCoy or McKay or similar. My father and some of his brothers and sister were born in Lochgelly. Would appreciate any further information on this family.

Melissa

Hi, WmCarl

I have just been researching a family from Lochgelly. It was a small place. You might
    want to google "The Scotsman" and type in the "McAulay" name and Lochgelly. Since you have the marriage date it may have been published in this paper. I have had great success with finding info on my local family. It cost about Eight pounds. A search is for the McAulay name would be free. I found 5 published items on my family including a drowning and a separate obituary. You can resitrict the %2message=Hi, WmCarl

I have just been researching a family from Lochgelly. It was a small place. You might
    want to google "The Scotsman" and type in the "McAulay" name and Lochgelly. Since you have the marriage date it may have been published in this paper. I have had great success with finding info on my local family. It cost about Eight pounds. A search is for the McAulay name would be free. I found 5 published items on my family including a drowning and a separate obituary. You can resitrict the "search" to any time span say
    20 years? Good luck.

wmcarl

Default Thanks Melissa

I will give this a try, and let you know how I did. It might take a while, however, as I look out side at a beautiful, sunny day.
    Carl