Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Carol R

Hi

No I wish I did!! It could be a new lead

Carol

EVE McL

there is a death of a John Joseph in 1893 who was 41 when he died which makes him a strong possibility for being your John Joseph. His death certificate would give you some information regarding his parents
    The death of an adult male in England does not show any information about his poarents - merely age, address where he died, occupation, cause/s of death with duration, and the name oif the informant, which may be the widow or a close relative acting for her.

and you could look at his details in the census to confim that that is the correct person.
    That is a better bet.

Carol R

Hi Eve

Thanks for your reply. I am in the UK so know what is on a death certificate. I think the person who posted earlier re that death certificate lives in Australia and their certificates give more information.

I do have John Joseph's marriage certificate along with other documents, but it is his baptism I am after.

Thanks
    Carol

kermie62

Yes we in Australia may have our certificates with lots more information on them but you Poms have your census data. I know which one I prefer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123