a WW2/ Vet, married & divorced to whom,,???,,,He died 1991 in
    Sacramento,California,,,,

This is another branch of my crazy named ancestors,,, I need all the
    help I can get just to sort them out,, very much appreciate it,thank you

Kind regards;
    Janey;

ET in the USA

Janey,
    For USA births, the state is important, but the city also makes a difference [in case it was Seattle & I could look in the 'Births' in the Seattle Times].

Looking on HeritageQuest at the 1920 census
    there are 2 entries for Hedifant. Your Robert Blake Hedifant wasn't born until 1923, but would one of these families be his or was the mother not married?
    Unfortunately, the 1930 census for Washington isn't on HeritageQuest, but it might be on Anc***, so maybe someone else can help with more information.
    The 2 on the 1920 census are both in Spokane [ Eastern Washington].
    + Hedifant, Martin J - Age 29 - Male - White - Born: Minnisota, Living: State - Washington , County: Spokane , Location: #-WD, Spokane, Carlisle +Hedifant, Robert B - Age 24 -Male - White -Born: Washington, Living: State -Washington, County: Spokane, Location: 1-WD Spokane, Atlanta

I like the Robert B Hedifant since that would make the son named after his father.

Unfortunately, in 1920 Robert was a boarder -Divorced -Occ: Laborer, Transfer Co. [worker]
    The household head was Nellie E Myrich age 42-married , but she was a renter ?
    Another head was Mary Myrich age 54 -divorced - Owner, free & clear-her parents were born born in Bohemia. Her Occ: Dish Washer in a Hotel.
    Living with her are
    Sons - Harold E -19; Charles C -17; M. Lee - 14 ; John H -13 ;Thomas W.- 7
    Daughters - Hazel A - 16; Rebecca E. -11; Mary V -10; Elizabeth L [or S] - age 4 years 5 months.

Anything interesting we can build on ?
    Elaine

ET in the USA

Actually the census page is a mess & several of the surnames are crossed out. Not sure all were surnamed Myrich.

janeygee

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ET in the USA View Post
    Janey,
    For USA births, the state is important, but the city also makes a difference [in case it was Seattle & I could look in the 'Births' in the Seattle Times].

Looking on HeritageQuest at the 1920 census
    there are 2 entries for Hedifant. Your Robert Blake Hedifant wasn't born until 1923, but would one of these families be his or was the mother not married?
    Unfortunately, the 1930 census for Washington isn't on HeritageQuest, but it might be on Anc***, so maybe someone else can help with more information.
    The 2 on the 1920 census are both in Spokane [ Eastern Washington].
    + Hedifant, Martin J - Age 29 - Male - White - Born: Minnisota, Living: State - Washington , County: Spokane , Location: #-WD, Spokane, Carlisle +Hedifant, Robert B - Age 24 -Male - White -Born: Washington, Living: State -Washington, County: Spokane, Location: 1-WD Spokane, Atlanta

I like the Robert B Hedifant since that would make the son named after his father.

Unfortunately, in 1920 Robert was a boarder -Divorced -Occ: Laborer, Transfer Co. [worker]
    The household head was Nellie E Myrich age 42-married , but she was a renter ?
    Another head was Mary Myrich age 54 -divorced - Owner, free & clear-her parents were born born in Bohemia. Her Occ: Dish Washer in a Hotel.
    Living with her are
    Sons - Harold E -19; Charles C -17; M. Lee - 14 ; John H -13 ;Thomas W.- 7
    Daughters - Hazel A - 16; Rebecca E. -11; Mary V -10; Elizabeth L [or S] - age 4 years 5 months.

Anything interesting we can build on ?
    Elaine
    Hi Elaine;

We have the correct family,, hang on, have to dig through my files to
    sort them out to give you the one I need checking, Robert Blake Hedifant
    (b)2 Mar/1923,Spokane,Washtn,, mother's m/s' Myrick' she was divorced
    from spouse,,, but I wll get back to you with details,, don't want to send
    you off on wild goose chase,,ok.
    Thanks a bunch;

Janey;