Is there anybody who has the parish registers of Stone and could do a look-up for me of the baptism of Smallbrook HORSLEY in Oct 1736 and give me what details there are, please. It is quite an unusual name and I have a Smallbrook HORSLEY who was the brother of my direct descendent Harriet HORSLEY, both baptised in Doveridge, Derbyshire, though their father William was born/baptised in Rocester, Staffs. I have traced this William and his parents/grandparents (all William & Mary wouldn't you just know it) back in Rocester via the parish registers to the baptism of the first child in 1700 but nothing prior to this. Given Smallbrook is such an unusual christian name (carried on through subsequent generations), I'm sure there must be a connection somewhere which might help me ascertain where my first William HORSLEY came from. If by any chance there is also a marriage at Stone for William HORSLEY prior to the baptism of Smallbrook in 1736, I should be even more grateful for the information from this record.

Many thanks in advance.

Janet