GIB1942

Default wandering through Argyll

My GGGF Duncan McCallum (1814 - Apr.11, 1892[Taynuilt]), was the son of an Archibald McCallum & Sarah Buchanan, they were reportedly from somewhere in the Kilmore-Kilbride/Black Lochs region to the south of Oban. He was married to Jane McInnes (1814 - Mar.26,1898[Athol Villa, Oban]), the daughter of John McInnes and Margaret Campbell. My problem is that I cannot locate any definite origin places by name for either this A. McCallum or this John McInnes. Any assistance from those familiar with this area of Argyll would be a God send to my research
    GIB1942

Name well known on Brit-Gen

GIB1942, have you tried Family search IGI at all?
    Tho' not gospel LDS Church members have submitted records of the Family of John 'Mac Innis' & Margaret Campbell.

There is a Jane Mac Innis b 1814 5th Jun. Muckairn Argyll Pts John Mac Innis, + Margaret Campbell.+ 5 other children.submitted by Church members.

Batch no. M115292 has Duncan MacCallum marrying a Jane MACINNES 6TH MAY 1843 .Father JOHN MACINNES.
    extracted copy.

Another entry has John MCINNES marrying Margaret Campbell 23 Jun. 1870 Kilmore & Kilbride, Argyll Scotland
    M115231 extracted copy.

A birth Jane Mac Innis 5th Jun 1814 Culnalick Muckairn, Argyll by Church members.
    More to look at here.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.