mary t

Question Robins/Robbins (second part)

Death certificate for William Robbins (senior) states that his father was Charles Robbins, farmer England......his wife is shown as Johanna McCauliffe.
    Perhaps McCauliffe is his mother maiden name??. As Graham is Johanna's maiden name.
    On the birth certificate of Ernest Robbins son of William Charles Robbins junior...William shows his birthplace as Middlesex. On William Charles Robbins juniors death cert....his son lists his birthplace as Bristol.

Hiya i have Robbins family a few from middlesex uk and i know one of them james robbins went to australia around 1918-1920 .Queensland and sydney..i wonder if they are related or connected?

Knowledgeable and helpful

Johanna may have been married previously and McCauliffe may be her previous married surname or she could have been born Mccauliffe and was married previously as a Graham.

My Aunty was born Cook, married a Mr Williams and after his death she married Mr Delaney as Mrs Williams

If you have a look at her death transcript it will probably tell you who her parents are (depending upon when she died) and that should sort out her birth surname for you.

Knowledgeable and helpful

I don't think that her surname has anything to do with his mother and tend to think she was previously married.