Rossbret

Default Stephens in Glyncorrwg

I am researching the Stephens family in Glyncorrwg.
    William STEPHENS born 1849 in Roche, Cornwall married Mary DIXON from Pembrokeshire. They had 12 children, all born Glyncorrwg.

Looking for any connections ....... or possibly cousins?
    All the best, Jan

Stephen.R

Red face Stephens in Glyncorrwg

Hi Jan I think I`m one of your lost cousins William Stephens was my great grandfather my grandfarther was also William John one of his twelve children, which one are you desended from? William John had seven children all girls! so the family name has died out on my side. I`ve only got one aunt left now Iris who is 91 Murial 92 died two months ago and I`ve got all her papers and photos to go through please get in touch Steve Rogers

Rossbret

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen.R
    Hi Jan I think I`m one of your lost cousins William Stephens was my great grandfather my grandfarther was also William John one of his twelve children, which one are you desended from? William John had seven children all girls! so the family name has died out on my side. I`ve only got one aunt left now Iris who is 91 Murial 92 died two months ago and I`ve got all her papers and photos to go through please get in touch Steve Rogers
    Hello Steve,
    Thank you for getting in touch.
    For all the time I have been searching Family History I have never met another lost cousin, so this is brilliant.
    I am descended from Hedley Richard Stephens who is my Great Grandfather. His son Trevor Stephens of Glyncorrwg was my Grandfather. I visited Glyncorrwg regularly until my Grandmother's death a few years ago.
    I have traced the Stephens line back to the late 1700's in Cornwall, and even visited the old homestead in Roche to watch the solar eclipse ...... awesome!
    Please do email me so we can exchange information.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    All the best, Jan

Stephen.R

Default Stephens Glyncorrwg

Hi Jan sorry I havn`t been in touch last couple of weeks as I`ve been in hospital having an op. So now i`ve got about twelve weeks of work so I hope to try and do some research and sort out the numerous boxes of photos and paperwork that I`ve accumalated and get them into some sort of order and get them on to the computor. I`ve found a booklet from the chapel,to raise funds the minister asked everybody for their favorite sayings theres family members on every page keep in touch steve.