Thread: The Powells

Default The Powells

Is there a descendent out there of Henry Lewis Powell born in hackney in 1885 died 1965 address at death was 71 Manor road Leyton
    He married Elizabeth Sutherland Pell in 1918 they had 4 children twins Joyce and George then Jean and Leslie.My husband is one of Joyces children
    Is anyone out there researching this tree I would love to hear from them.

norma

Mutley

Remember,
    we are not allowed to post the details of people on the forum that are still living.

Please PM Norma if you know of any relatives that are still hobbling around.

Default The Powells

Hi
    I don't know which relatives in London are still alive as my late Mother in Law
    lost touch many years ago.
    Are you researching this tree as i have quite a lot of info regarding Henry Lewis Powell wife Elizabeth Sutherland nee Pell

Norma

Mutley

Sadly Norma, they are not my relatives, you would not want to know mine, a dastardly bunch.

I was just reminding any folk that may know the names you have given to send you a Private Message regarding living persons.

Good Luck

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Dear Norma
    My mother was Jean Powell. She died in 1999. Interested to know about George and Joyce as Leslie is now asking about them