Hello all,

I beleive that I now know that my Granfather is buried at Paddington Old cemetery, Willesden Rd, Kilburn, however I'm not sure how to confirm this.
The only two record i have of his are his marriage certificate which shows him being married at St Luke's Church West Kilburn, precided over by Vicar George Edwin Higgins. And a death certificate showing him living at Herries St also at West Kilburn.
I did ask for a burial registry search but alas nothing was found.

Would there be a church record somwhere, from the funeral service perhaps?
I'm also strggling to fill in a sibling gap for my Grandfather's brother Alfred born 1896 I think, in Hammersmith. I beleive I have found him on the 1911 census but thats all the information I have, I canott find any birth cert, 1901 census records, marriage cert, or death. And I assume he would of been in the military for WW1 but alas again I can't seem to find any records for him.

My great Grandfather is a bit of a mystery too, I only have a marriage cert and canott find any further info.

I'm a bit puzzled also that I use Ancesttry for searching records however it does not seem to go much past 1929-30 for some reason when I try searching for death records i.e when I try searching for my Great Aunt and Uncle born 1906 and 1909 respectively.

Looking on the bright side I have managed to learn a great deal about life and the area my family are from, all from the comfort of my own home over 100 miles from London/ Middlesex.

Thank you for now

All the Best

Codge