I am researching JOHN FARRELL and CATHERINE DOYLE.
Their son James was baptised in Abbeyknockmoy, Galway, Ireland in 1871. I believe there is also a son called John Joseph.
John died before his son James got married in Warrington, Lancashire, (1895).
There is no evidence of John Farrell (father) coming to England. I think Catherine, and son John came but the only current evidence I have is Jamesís marriage. Catherine died in (1911) in Warrington.
- County Forums including Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British Islands.
- Ireland - Counties (Chapman Code - IRL)
- County Galway (Chapman Code - GAL)
- Galway county - wide forum
- JOHN FARRELL and CATHERINE DOYLE
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JOHN FARRELL and CATHERINE DOYLE
19-12-2008 3:53 PM #1Newcomer to Brit-Gen
- Join Date
- Jun 2006
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
JOHN FARRELL and CATHERINE DOYLE