Thread: Total Beginner

debbie kerslake

Talking Total Beginner

Hi i am debbie living in plymouth researching KERSLAKE from London and GLASBY from plymouth . New to genealogy .

debbie kerslake

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by debbie kerslake View Post
    Hi i am debbie living in plymouth researching KERSLAKE from London and GLASBY from plymouth . New to genealogy .
    Confused already! But am sure i will get the hang of it .

Marie C..

Hi Debbie,
    One of the Mods will be along in a mo to welcome you meanwhile don't worry it takes some getting used to but there are always folk on here to help.
    And welcome.
    Marie

Procat

Did I hear mention of a Mod??

Hi Debbie, welcome to Brit-Gen.

It does take some getting used to you but I am sure you will be fine. If you get into difficulties you can always call on a Mod to assist.

MarkJ

Like buses - you wait for ages and then all the Mods come along at once

Hiya Debbie, just shout if you are stuck. I would start by looking at the general information in this thread and then perhaps post a question about your ancestors in the London and Devon forums.

Any problems, just shout.

Mark

Loves to help with queries

Hi Debbie,
    anything to do with a Rebecca Kerslake who married (?) a John Woodward and had several children by him in Sydney NSW?
    I think her parents were Joseph and Rebecca. From what I can gather she was born about 1872 - not sure where though.
    All the best. Jeddah.

Debbie has not been on the forum since 2008 so she might not be aware of your message. If she still has the same email address and has the notifications turned on she may well get a message telling her of the renewed interest in her post.
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time