Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen

My name is Jan, and I am John and Gladys' grandaughter. My mother was Martha Mae Hicks. I would be very interested in sharing more information with you.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I am John and Glad's grandaughter, Jan. My mother was Martha Mae Hicks. Are you still looking for more information?

Devonmade

Hello Jan, I am still interested in your family. Thank you for making contact. We have been on a cruise to the Caribbean and are only Just getting back to normality, hence the slowness in replying. My husband Brian is the grandson to Lydia Beatrice Westcott. Lydia was the older sister of Gladys your grandmother. I met Gladys and Gordon on one of their visits to the UK late 1960's I would think.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Sue Stoneman

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Sue - not really sure what kind of information you're interested in - so please let me know if there's is more you'd like to know. Gordon was married to Mary-Jane and had an adopted daughter, Kim. I have lost touch with her, but I believe she still lives in Portland, OR. Claire was married to Earl Theilaide for a long period of time. They did divorce. Excerpt from Earl's obituary: On February 6, 1948 he married Claire Mae Hicks who predeceased him in 2004. He is survived by their four children: Jackie (Kerry) Schmidt of Olympia, WA; John Jr. (Marie) Theilade of Santa Rosa, CA; Julie (Tom) Wilkie of Federal Way, WA; and Jill (Mark) Sibbald of Eugene, OR; seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.

Aunt Claire lived in Tacoma, Washington.

My mother, Martha, married Glenn Kerwood - they had two children - Cory Kerwood and Jan Kerwood Sands (me). They divorced in about '62 or so, and Martha remarried David Jones several years later - They lived in Hillsboro, Oregon. Mom passed away in about 1996.

Jan Sands

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Sue

My Great Gandfather was George B Westcott and was indeed married to Clara May they are both interred at Drake Memorial Park, Plymouth Devon

My Grandfather was George Westcott born in Plymouth Devon and was a fishmonger in his later years, earlier he and my Grandmother Florence B A Westcott travelled to America and wed their. At the time I believe he worked for the GPO. George and Florence had 4 children. Again both interred at Drake Memorial Park.

1. George Charles Westcott born 27 5 1927 (My Father) Salem Ohio died 02 03 1980 Plymouth Devon. 3 children
    Amanda B. 17 01 1958 Chatham Kent.
    Geoffrey Robert (self) B. 06 03 1960 Chatham Kent
    George Jnr born 07 03 1970 Plymouth Devon (now living in Perth Australia)

2. Betty Ann(e) Westcott Born Salem Ohio 2 years my Farthers Junior. 1 Daughter Linda

3. Dennis Westcott born I think in Plymouth. I son Clinton

4. Alan Westcott born Plymouth Devon 18 years my fathers junior. He is married to Vicky and have 2 children Rachael and Lee.

My father married my mother Laura Verena (POCOCK) in Oudtshoorn South Africa on March 17th 195?(6)

My father and Mother are both deceased again myth father is interred at Drake Memorial park

To clarify Gordon was my fathers cousin and his adopted daughter Kim was a Native American from the Blackfoot tribe.

If it can be of further assistance kindly email [email protected]

I have one son Guido Ruben Dennis O’Callaghan Westcott B 10 07 2006 Salisbury UK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123