Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keith

Procat

Got any spare cane toads going Keith? We need something to keep the Daft Bat in line.

Keith Daniells

how many would you like?

Procat

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Daniells View Post
    how many would you like?
    I suspect it would take a hell of a lot Keith.

Probably enough to fill a stubby carton.

Keith Daniells

A stubby is a bottle which holds a wonderful amber liquid best served chilled It is packaged in a carton ( Brick,Block or Slab )which contains 24 bottles. A stubby holds approx 375ml of a product called beer. Produced in Australia it is by far one the worlds finer products and due to day temps of up to 40c must be taken chiled.
    Jan1954 The wilds of Hertfordshire?????? The only wild thing I found were those annoying white circles they paint at road intersections. They sent me wild. I am from Letchworth. left in 1954. Was back last month for the first time.

Famous for offering help & advice

Hello and Welcome Keith

You, Marie C., and I must share the same gene.......... my desk and filing system is similar.

Everyone is kind and helpful and the mods are !!! ....... NO ! THEY'RE GREAT

Sue

Keith Daniells

Procat. I think we have Jan1954 confused. Daft Bat v Cane Toad. Could have some fun with this.

Keith Daniells

Hi Sue and hello to Canada. A spot I would love to visit. Happy (I Think) to say the wind re-shuffled my filing system yesterday. Forces me to sort it out. Will need a slab of stubbies to do it. Off line now need to do some work.

Astoria

Default Thank you Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Daniells View Post
    Astoria, a stubby is a bottle which holds a wonderful amber liquid best served chilled It is packaged in a carton ( Brick,Block or Slab )which contains 24 bottles. A stubby holds approx 375ml of a product called beer. Produced in Australia it is by far one the worlds finer products and due to day temps of up to 40c must be taken chiled.
    Jan1954 The wilds of Hertfordshire?????? The only wild thing I found were those annoying white circles they paint at road intersections. They sent me wild. I am from Letchworth. left in 1954. Was back last month for the first time.
    I shall drink only stubbies from now on, very informative, I am just about to open a very nice stubby of vino 750mls, only two stubbies worth. Much better than all that units nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by susan-y View Post
    Everyone is kind and helpful and the mods are
    Sue
    OK, Who's got the Mod's Shed bugged?

Lesley

Famous for offering help & advice

SO !! I AM right, after all?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast