rosies-nan

Default 1901 Census look up please

Hi
    Can anybody help me find Frances Winepress in the 1901 Census, she was born c 1853 in Kingsley, Hampshire and was living possibly Richmond, Surrey.

Thank you
    Rosies-nan

Davran

I can't find her at first glance. Do you have any more details? Was she married? If so, husband's name. If not, parents' names. Occupation?

(I'm going offline for a while, but will be back on about 10.00pm if no-one else has been able to help!)

jane.harrison.9

Hi I can find nothing on the 1901.
    I did find two deaths, 1917 Guildford Surrey and Frances Elizabeth Winepress 1893 Edmonton.

rosies-nan

Hi
    The death in 1917 is her but I cant find her in 1901, her husband John died in 1901. I have found them in the 1891 Census in Richmond, Surrey. In 1881 her brother is living with her so I have looked under her maiden name but found nothing.

Rosies-nan

Davran

Sorry, still can't find her, despite wild cards and surname/first name searches . I assume you've got details of the marriage in 1873.

rosies-nan

Yes I have the marriage etc. I have also tried all the wild cards that I can think of. Thank you for spending time looking, I am sure at some point she will pop up!!!!

Rosies-nan

Famous for offering help & advice michaelpipe's Avatar

She was still in the Richmond area in 1901 - Death John C Winepress, Mar Qtr 1901 Richmond Reg Dist, Vol 2a Page 277

Michael

rosies-nan

I had also found that death for her husband so she must be hiding somewhere!!!!

Rosies-nan

Famous for offering help & advice michaelpipe's Avatar

I spent a long time searching for one family member in 1891 only to eventually discover that she had gone to France for a six week holiday at census time. One has to consider such possibilities.
    Michael

rosies-nan

That is a possibility I suppose as her husband had died earlier.