steveh37

Smile Marriage Look up Please

I have been trying to find out who Maria Cockin born Q3 1897 in South Cave, Beverley, Yorkshire married in 1920 Quarter 2 Vol 9d Page 296. His name is listed as Jackson and infact they had a child Robert E Jackson born Q3 1921. When I did a search for Maria i got all the details and when i clicked the link to see others on the page it just gave me just her. this was on Free BMD can any one look this up for me only want his Christian name. Did a reverse search on same site it wouldn't give me any Jacksons married 2nd quarter 1920 really strange.

corkgen

Quote Originally Posted by steveh37 View Post
    I have been trying to find out who Maria Cockin born Q3 1897 in South Cave, Beverley, Yorkshire married in 1920 Quarter 2 Vol 9d Page 296. His name is listed as Jackson and infact they had a child Robert E Jackson born Q3 1921. When I did a search for Maria i got all the details and when i clicked the link to see others on the page it just gave me just her. this was on Free BMD can any one look this up for me only want his Christian name. Did a reverse search on same site it wouldn't give me any Jacksons married 2nd quarter 1920 really strange.
    Edwin Jackson......married Cockin.

steveh37

Thanks Corkgen, Been trying for hours with no luck.