leevis

Default Birth Record Lookup

Hi
    Can anyone find me?
    Lee Walker born 1970 Chiswick.
    I subscribe to ancestry.co.uk (dunno if i should say that) and i have also looked on freebmd but cannot find myself anymore, i used to be on there. Also i have tried some other people.
    Is there a problem somewhere?
    Lee

pearlygran

Default Ancestrey

Hi Lee,

I had the same problem with Ancestry so your not alone! I'm not sure how to sort th problem out 'cos I know I was born and I'm still here!!! Keep trying.

Pearl

salcat

I don't exist in an A* search either . My surname doesn't show in 2 of the 4 quarters of tht year. If I force the page by entering a surname just before mine, I'm there, but the A* search says that the page finishes about halfway down the 2nd column!!

How much do they charge for this subscription???

Sally

Geoffers

Quote Originally Posted by leevis
    Can anyone find me?
    Lee Walker born 1970 Chiswick.
    I subscribe to ancestry.co.uk (dunno if i should say that) and i have also looked on freebmd but cannot find myself anymore, i used to be on there.
    The entry will not be on freebmd.

The pages of the GRO index are there on better online sites than the one you have tried.

Send me a personal message with any further detail that you have to confirm the correct entry (mother's maiden name; any other forenames, time of year).

I would recommend that the full reference of living people is not posted on thes forums and any help be provided by p.m.

Lynn Griffin

Hi Lee,

What month were you born ?

Lynn

leevis

I am a June.
    Well strange, i think there is a prob somewhere because i am sure that there are some records that were there that are not now.
    Lee

Geoffers

Details sent to lee via personal message

leevis

Woohoo, i do exist thanks