alanjohn

Default Queen's Road,East Sheen.

Is there anyone close to Queen's Road,East Sheen.
    If so would you be able to message me a pic(nothing fancy)i grew up there but moved down here to Cornwall when i was 5 or 6,we lived at no.74 and i still remember it today,but i don't think i'll ever get back up there.
    I seem to remember a shop and launderette on the main road on the left just as you turn into Queen's road.
    Thank's.

KateM

Hi Alanjohn,

I live reasonably close to East Sheen so can probably get a photo for you, but it might be a week or so before I find time to go.
    My grandfather was born in Cowley Road which is the other side of the railway from Queens Road and I've been meaning to go and have a look so I can kill two birds with one stone!

Kate

Fulhamster

Quote Originally Posted by alanjohn View Post
    Is there anyone close to Queen's Road,East Sheen.
    If so would you be able to message me a pic(nothing fancy)i grew up there but moved down here to Cornwall when i was 5 or 6,we lived at no.74 and i still remember it today,but i don't think i'll ever get back up there.
    I seem to remember a shop and launderette on the main road on the left just as you turn into Queen's road.
    Thank's.
    Let me know how you get on. Although I no longer live in Roehampton I can still pop through Richmond Park and grab a photo' for you.

alanjohn

Quote Originally Posted by Fulhamster View Post
    Let me know how you get on. Although I no longer live in Roehampton I can still pop through Richmond Park and grab a photo' for you.
    If it's no trouble,i'd like that thank-you.
    Both my mother and father worked at Richmond Park for a number of year's, i have a few vague memories of the deer running around up there.
    Thank's again.Alan.

Fulhamster

Absolutely no problem at all!
    I shall do it one day this week, on a day that it is not raining!

All the very best,
    Reg