idah2oan

Default Plumley/Peover Richardson-Higginson Family Research

I am researching a branch of my family that originates from Plumley. Aaron John Richardson and his family were Mormon immigrants to the U.S. in 1841. His wife was Sarah Ann Higginson of Lower Peover. I would love any information regarding either family or general information regarding the area. I have extensive information on the Richardson family in the U.S. and am happy to exchange.
    Thanks.
    Dick

RichardBuckley

Quote Originally Posted by idah2oan View Post
    I am researching a branch of my family that originates from Plumley. Aaron John Richardson and his family were Mormon immigrants to the U.S. in 1841. His wife was Sarah Ann Higginson of Lower Peover. I would love any information regarding either family or general information regarding the area. I have extensive information on the Richardson family in the U.S. and am happy to exchange.
    Thanks.
    Dick
    Hello,
    This is probably 10 years too late, but I am a descendant of Thomas Richardson, Aaron's brother who stayed in England.
    I have some info on the UK Richardson family and would be interested in how Aaron's family fared in the US.
    I do have the US census info and some burial details at Smithfield, Utah.
    Richard