Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jan Bednarz

Smile James Kneebone

Hi Keith,
    Thankyou for you reply, it was so good to get some news that someone out there have been trying to help me.
    I have sent email to you email address.
    Jan

Jan Bednarz

Hi Terry,
    Think I place the thankyou notice in the wrong place, thankyou for helping me.
    Jan

Jan Bednarz

Default Hi I am Jan Bednarz

I am search for my grandmothers family her name was Catherine Herbert she was born at 1 Rose Cottage, Chapple Road, Lower Norwood, Surry UK 27 Feb 1875 and died 12 Mar 1968 at Auburn Nursing Home, Northumberland Road Auburn NSW, Australia. She married Percy John (John) Wingrove b. 07 Sep 1874, The Pier Hotel, Greenhithe Swanscombe, Kent UK., marriage date 14 dec 1896 Herne Hill, Surrey, England.
    I am trying to go back on the Herbert side as far as I can, I believe one of the great grand fathers married a lady from Spain, I have no idea when or how far back it went, I have been told abt. 8 generations. This is how far I can go back,
    Catherins father was Joseph Herbert b. 1845 Battsia, England married 30 May 1874 Church of All Saints performed by James Watson Vicar. Susan Ware b. 12 Mar 1852 Elder Place, Norwood, England. Birth was Registered 19th April 1852. by J.L.C. Child. Reg No. 112/Y009752 d. 1902.
    Josephs father was Noah Herbert b. 1819 d. 1885 married abt, 1844 Eliza Emily Cartwright.
    Noah's father was John Herbert born ? Married ? Sarah Hazel.
    This is all the information I have.
    If there is any one out there who can help me I would appreciate it.
    Jan

sandra fenn

Hi Jan,
    Have just come across your entry. I am decended from Noah Herbert,and Josephs brother William, and I have a fair bit of information on the family. If you are still interested let me know and I will happily send it to you. My email is sandra AT northlands DOT co DOT uk It will be easier to send files from this email address. Would love to hear from you. Kind Regards, Sandra
    Last edited by Jan1954; 31-01-2009 at 3:35 PM. Reason: email address edited as we don't want the spammers to get you

wrinkly

Thumbs up My name is Janice Bednarz

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Bednarz View Post
    I am searching for Jane Exton born 1815 in Sth Witham Liectershire, this is my ggg grandmother and the marriage to James Perry born about 1800 - 1809Deanthorpe Northampton they had a son James Perry Exton born 15 Nov 1835 Greetham, Rutland Shire England this my gg grandfather. I don't know if he was born out of wedlock or if they married later and had more children? I am also doing the Kneebone tree my ggg grandfather Jame Kneebone born abt. 1795 Gwennap Cornwall, I am trying to find who his parents are he married Elizabeth Hosking, 5 May 1821 Stithians Church Redruth Cornwall.
    Hi Jan, Don't get excited! I don't have anything for you, just want to welcome you to this website and assure you that it is A1. everyone is so terribly helpful and knowledgeable. Being directed to this site is the best thing that ever happened to me genealogy wise.

Happy hunting.

Wrinkly

Jan Bednarz

Quote Originally Posted by sandra fenn View Post
    Hi Jan,
    Have just come across your entry. I am decended from Noah Herbert,and Josephs brother William, and I have a fair bit of information on the family. If you are still interested let me know and I will happily send it to you. My email is sandra AT northlands DOT co DOT uk It will be easier to send files from this email address. Would love to hear from you. Kind Regards, Sandra
    Hi Sandra,
    I tried to send and email to you with a couple of photos.
    I would love to have the family information as I don't have a great deal on the Herbert side of the family.
    The email address you gave would not go through would you like to type it again, maybe something was left out.
    Thankyou regards Jan

Jan Bednarz

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Hi Jan, Don't get excited! I don't have anything for you, just want to welcome you to this website and assure you that it is A1. everyone is so terribly helpful and knowledgeable. Being directed to this site is the best thing that ever happened to me genealogy wise.

Happy hunting.

Wrinkly
    Thanks Wrinkly, I appreciate your little message.
    Jan

Jan Bednarz

Default Interested in our Herbert family

Quote Originally Posted by sandra fenn View Post
    Hi Jan,
    Hi Sandra sorry tried to send message but that email address didn't go through, so I sent another one to sandra AT northland DOT co DOT uk it never came back but I never got an answer so I don't know if it is you or not. You can get me on jbnarz AT bigpond DOT com
    regards Jan
    Last edited by Procat; 15-02-2009 at 1:09 AM. Reason: Email address altered against spammers

Brick wall demolition expert! ChristineR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Bednarz View Post
    Hi Keith,
    Thankyou for you reply, it was so good to get some news that someone out there have been trying to help me.
    I have sent email to you email address.
    Jan
    Hi Jan

A Belated Welcome to Brit-Gen forums from me.

I popped in just to say that you would get more response to your request for help with your family if you posted in one of the many forums - as suggested by Jan1954 in her welcome message.

Responses to research queries are not encouraged in the 'introduce yourself thread, which is for introductions. Glad to see that you have made connections!
    ChristineR

Jan Bednarz

Default Jan Bednarz

Hi Christine,
    Thanks for the help but don't seem to be able to get into any other forum I have tried but it dosen't work. How do i do it.
    Jan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast