Hi everyone, I only first joined up last night in the middle of a long family history session lol and was hoping you wouldn't mind helping me with a problem I've been having?
I'm looking for a James Tagell born 1894 in Dane-in-Shaw, Congleton, Cheshire on the 1901 census. His parents would have been John and Eliza born 1857 in Buglawton, Cheshire and 1860 in Biddulph, Staffordshire respectively. I'm usually fairly good at finding census where the family's surname's been mispelt or some other error, but this one has me beat! I could be overlooking something genuinely simple because I'm looking so hard, but I'd be really really grateful if you'd be able to have a look and see if you have any ideas.
Thanks for your time,
- County Forums including Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British Islands.
- England - Counties (Chapman Code - ENG)
- Cheshire (Chapman Code - CHS)
- Cheshire county-wide forum
- 1901 census help-James Tagell
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Thread: 1901 census help-James Tagell
26-03-2008 2:39 PM #1Starting to feel at home.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1901 census help-James Tagell