Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bumblebee

After googling around and having a look at Stanningley/Pudsey and the registration districts, there are quite a few possible births registrations. Even an Isabel Livesey registered in Bradford district, Q2 1869. A couple of Isabella Smiths around that time in the Bradford registration district, Q1 1869 and Q4 1869. I cannot really see a Troth/Price or Jones birth that would fit in the Bradford Registration district.

Bumblebee

Frank

Default Troth, Jones, Smith etc.

Bumblebee,

Cannot thank you enough for what you have told me, I know that things still need verifying, but you have told me in two days what has taken 2 and half years for me not to find.

The information that you gave me about Anne Ellen Price Troth has all tied up with what I have on the Smith family. I could not understand why Isabel had gone to their house in West Brom to give birth to my Grandma,
    and as a result I have a lot of info on all the Smith family, which ties in perfectly with what you told me.

Thanks again,

All the Best, Frank.

Frank

Default Isabel Livesey.

Bumblebee,

Just to let you know, acting on what you told me I sent for a Birth Cert of Isabel Livesey, and it has turned out to be the one I am looking for. Mother Ann Ellen Livesey, formally TROTH, father John Livesey.
    That only leaves Agnes`s Birth Cert and Emma`s Death Cert. Things are moving again.

Thank you very much for your help I really do appreciate it, Please if it is not presuming too much how on earth did you dig up the name Livesey ?.

All the best
    Frank.

bumblebee

Hi Frank

Good news about the birth certificate.

In answer to your question, as Ann Ellen was known by so many surnames, I just looked for matching children. This family seemed to be in the correct area also.

Was Agnes registered as a Livesey? ... Agnes Livesey 1871 Q3 Bradford Y 9b 245 (numbers need checking)

I have had no luck with Emma so far.

Bumblebee

Frank

Default Agnes Troth

Bumble Bee,

Thank you once again, Agnes was registered as a Livesey, I shall push my luck and try for a Birth Cert.

All the best,
    Frank.

Frank

Default Agnes Livesey

Bumblebee,

Not after anything this time, just to say thanks and let you know that Agnes LIVESEY came up trumps as well I got the birth cert and it was the correct one.

All the best Frank.

bumblebee

Hi Frank

Thank you for the updates, I am pleased the certificates turned out to be correct. Still no luck with Emma but I am sure one day you will find out what happened to her.

Bumblebee

v.wells

Don't know if this has anything to do with your Livesley's but while looking for someone else I ran across this entry:
    Ethel Livesley m Frank Berry 1927 1Q vol 8c p 833 Gtr Manchester

uksearch

Lancs BMD gives a more precise location for this marriage:

BERRY Frank LIVESLEY Ethel
    Heywood, Mission Chapel Rochdale AP15/4/13

UK

Frank

Default Emma Livesey,

Thank you all trying to trace a Livesey for me, but I am not ungrateful, but it not the one I was looking for. She was Emma LIVESEY, born Emma JONES 1854 at Hindley, Lancs,

To the best of my knowledge she never married.

Thanking you again,
    All the Best, Frank.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast