Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Alan Welsford

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    He has forgiven you, it's tiny but is there as your avatar.
    See, if you had gone for a good old 'X' like most of our 4 * grandparents would have signed, it would fit that avatar space a whole heap better

MythicalMarian

Touche! John's ghost is now spluttering with laughter over his last.

I've had to give up - I made the file as small as I could and it still wouldn't upload - by which time it might has well have been an X. So - Mutley - how did you get that siggy?

Jan1954

MythicalMarian - the avatar looks fine!

Thanks for using it - as you say, it's really neat.

MythicalMarian

Quote Originally Posted by Jan1954 View Post
    MythicalMarian - the avatar looks fine!

Thanks for using it - as you say, it's really neat.
    I can't see it, Jan! It's not under my user name on my screen. Or are you joking...? Can others see it and I can't? Rather like finding his burial entry the other day!

ETA: Embarrassment and humiliation complete. I went to my Profile and clicked the button that says 'Show Avatar'. Yes,,,,I'm more to be pitied than laughed at....

Jan1954

Quote Originally Posted by MythicalMarian View Post
    I went to my Profile and clicked the button that says 'Show Avatar'. Yes,,,,I'm more to be pitied than laughed at....
    You are close to becoming a contender for the Daft Bat award! (I am the current holder)

Glad you can now see it - it looks good.

Looks good, thanks for sharing it with us.

MythicalMarian

Quote Originally Posted by Jan1954 View Post
    You are close to becoming a contender for the Daft Bat award! (I am the current holder)

Glad you can now see it - it looks good.
    Prepare to be demoted, Jan!

Thanks for all your kind comments everyone. I'll try to behave myself in future.

Mutley

Quote Originally Posted by MythicalMarian View Post
    I've had to give up - I made the file as small as I could and it still wouldn't upload - by which time it might has well have been an X. So - Mutley - how did you get that siggy?
    I saved it as a .jpeg, and put it on Photobucket. Then from the UserCP (on blue band at top) I used Option 1 in the Edit Signature link (on your left).

However, I am sure I remember being told somewhere on the forum that you needed to earn the right to use a signature by a certain number of postings. I don't know how many are required.

Alan Welsford

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    IHowever, I am sure I remember being told somewhere on the forum that you needed to earn the right to use a signature by a certain number of postings.
    That sounds like a way of making people make a totally worthless posting, just to increase their count.....

Plus one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12