Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jane M

This is a bit weird The William Pack, Alice & Beatrice that Kate found on the 1891 census gives William a dob of about 1866. There is a death on FreeBMD of a William Pack Q4 1895 FARNHAM reg. district age 29 which is a birth date of 1866. The possible marriage of the widowed Alice Pack to Andrew Fry occurs in Q2 1895. Was William's death a late registration or are we barking up the wrong tree

Jane

Jane M

Sandy, I think we are looking at two different William & Alice Packs

1891 - Catherington, Hants RG12/944/15/9

William Pack 25 Brickmaker b. Titchfield
    Alice 29 b. Fareham
    Beatrice 5 ditto
    William G. 2 b. Emsworth

I don't see a Frederick Can you quote the ref. number please?

Jane

SUSSEXDER

Quote Originally Posted by Jane M View Post
    Sandy, I think we are looking at two different William & Alice Packs

1891 - Catherington, Hants RG12/944/15/9

William Pack 25 Brickmaker b. Titchfield
    Alice 29 b. Fareham
    Beatrice 5 ditto
    William G. 2 b. Emsworth

I don't see a Frederick Can you quote the ref. number please?

Jane
    JANE M.Hi I feel better now. I know the one above is the correct one, as it has BEATRICE in it . And I do have the 1901 Census as well, which you can see FREDRICK,GEORGE, And Florence, who was my Mother in-laws -- MOTHER. And BEATRICE PACK and WILLIAM are on it too.
    Mum remembers BEATRICE PACK being mentioned, as a child.
    So I believe the Marriage to be the correct one. Just a thought, have you looked at page 2 and 1. there you can follow my logic. I think.

SUSSEXDER.
    Last edited by SUSSEXDER; 20-02-2008 at 5:59 PM. Reason: Left something out. DER.

Jane M

OK. I can see where you have found the other child, Frederick from the 1901 census RG13/1016/28/20. Still a bit of a mystery that William Packs death was registered in the last Quarter of 1895 yet the marriage of Alice to Andrew was in the second quarter of the same year

Jane

Jane M

It's the same family Sussexder, no doubt in my mind...just this death of William that bugs me

Jane

SUSSEXDER

Quote Originally Posted by Jane M View Post
    It's the same family Sussexder, no doubt in my mind...just this death of William that bugs me

Jane
    It bugs me to Jane, I searched most of the afternoon for this man,I started from 1871 when he was 5yrs old in the Census and followed him through up to 1901 Census.
    Then could not find a death. I expect we will find it eventually. Many thanks for your time.
    Could not have reached 100yrs could he ? ha,ha.
    Sussexder.

SUSSEXDER

SANDY, thank you , you are all BRILLIANT. MY Mother in-law is going to be very happy, when she knows her history too. Very complicated was,nt it with the two marriages.
    But we all got there in the end.(ME_THINKS) will let you know in due course.
    WOOPY.
    SUSSEXDER.

SUSSEXDER

I am still going to look for that DEATH, JANE. And thanks for your input. BRILLIANT. Jane , will you look up this death for .FRY ANDREW FAREHAM 2b 349. See what you think. Please.
    SUSSEXDER.
    Last edited by SUSSEXDER; 20-02-2008 at 6:44 PM. Reason: Spelling. By DER.

Growing old Disgracefully

Smile

Hi
    don't forget that FreeBMD is not finished yet, they are still transcribing the records. Try looking again a bit later on.
    Sandy

SUSSEXDER

Quote Originally Posted by Sandyhall View Post
    Hi
    don't forget that FreeBMD is not finished yet, they are still transcribing the records. Try looking again a bit later on.
    Sandy
    Ok, Sandy, Thanks alot.
    SUSSEXDER.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast