Kellyneale

Default Descendant of Nathaniel Wicks 1841

Hello all I'm new to this site and I see a couple of you maybe related to me in some way I am a decendant of Nathaniel Wicks born 1841 In Wendron Cornwall. He hs my great great great grandfather.
    Im looking for people who are related to any of this Wicks who would like to make contatct.

I am also related to the Rashleigh, And Wicks who went to Australia (QUEENSLAND) mainly Mackay area

Happy New Year to every who reads this.

All the best
    Kelly Neale (nee Wicks)

Kellyneale

Hi Bo Peep

So far on my family tree I have got about 10 tree with roughly 8000 people on from contact from Genes reunited and Ancestry

I am interested to make contact with anyone who joins up on my line and would like to make contact. I have put in Nathaniel Wicks this line has two direction 1 down to me and the other line goes out to Australia. I have managed to find a few cousins and am looking for more relatives who join our family line.

Ive had lots of fun with the family tree as I only had Nathaniel Wicks to stat with and ended up with 8000 people cant believe it hehehe.

Ive been looking at some of your messages are you related to Nathaniel?

all the best

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi, I am Related. Thomas Hastie is my Great Grandfather, I live in Queensland. Please contact me robgibson {at} live.com.au
    Last edited by Lesley Robertson; 12-07-2016 at 7:18 PM. Reason: email address deactivated to deter spam