Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen

9years after the original post I am replying. Owen William Geary was my great uncle. He had 2 sisters, Florence Mary dob 1.1 1984,
    and Mabel Annie born 23.3 1899. In the 1901 census they were living with their mother in the house in St Pancras of an Edward Chapman and there is no mention of their father. Mabel Annie was my maternal grandmother although she died long before I was born.
    Uncle Will (as I knew him) was married to Edie but I don't recall ever meeting her and I don't think they had any children.
    I was 7 when Uncle Will died and I have his band baton and violin. Lesley.

bobn

Hi Lesley
    I have more information if you wish to see your private letters.
    regards Bobn

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I am Owen Geary Grandaughter.My Mother Joise was his only daughter.i would love to see anything related to his family.I have only just found this site.

bobn

Quote Originally Posted by Jcarolan View Post
    I am Owen Geary Grandaughter.My Mother Joise was his only daughter.i would love to see anything related to his family.I have only just found this site.
    Hi Jcarolan, My wife is related to Owen and I would be pleased to hear from you. As some of the information is private would you wish to talk via private messages. regards.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Quote Originally Posted by Jcarolan View Post
    Owen William Geary was my great uncle. I have quite a lot of info at home in Australia but I am travelling overseas at the moment and will not be home until october. I will be in touch then. Lesley

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I will look forward to hearing from you when you return home.

bobn

Quote Originally Posted by Lmlcdl View Post
    Owen William Geary was my great uncle. I have quite a lot of info at home in Australia but I am travelling overseas at the moment and will not be home until october. I will be in touch then. Lesley
    Hi Lesley
    Happy travels, hope we can fill in a lot of information between us and Jcarolan. regards Bobn

bobn

Quote Originally Posted by Lmlcdl View Post
    9years after the original post I am replying. Owen William Geary was my great uncle. He had 2 sisters, Florence Mary dob 1.1 1984,
    and Mabel Annie born 23.3 1899. In the 1901 census they were living with their mother in the house in St Pancras of an Edward Chapman and there is no mention of their father. Mabel Annie was my maternal grandmother although she died long before I was born.
    Uncle Will (as I knew him) was married to Edie but I don't recall ever meeting her and I don't think they had any children.
    I was 7 when Uncle Will died and I have his band baton and violin. Lesley.
    There was another child born 1902 Emily, this is noted when Emily and family minus Owen were taken into the workhouse October 1903.

bobn

Messages from mid-August seem to have been lost. An interesting post by John (stephenCrawford) re-issue would be welcome and private message to maintain contact would be appreciated
    regards Bobn

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Have been on hoilday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12