Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Found him on the 1930 US census in Rhode Island. He went to the US in 1910. Will e-mail you.
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Nicos

Thanks Sue!!
    Yes- Hannah was Edward's second wife and Alfred was their only child.
    Susan was his original mother-in -law!!!
    Happy families eh???? Needs must I suppose!

Heather93

Default Martha's Vineyard

Do you still need help finding someone on Martha's Vineyard. My sister is a permanant resident on the island, and she knows everyone! Can she look up someone for you?

Nicos

Hi there Heather!!

Thanks for the offer- I think I'm sorted , but...famous last words eh?????.....

I was told that my father's cousin went to Martha's Vineyard, and from what I have found out, I have a record of my grandmother's cousin going to New Jersey.
    It's sort of close enough, but not quite what I was expecting. She was quite old when she told me , so may have been a little muddled.
    HOWEVER.....there is a cousin of my father's who has 'gone missing' - so it's possible it was he who went to Martha's Vineyard as my grandmother said!

His name was ROBERT PEERS MARSH b 11/12/1935 Ashton -on-Mersey, Lancashire ( Manchester UK)
    He was last heard of on 8th January 1956 when he returned to England for demob .
    Maybe he went to the USA then???
    If you could ask your sister I'd be really pleased- it would at least put an end to that nagging doubt!!
    You never know- he might still be alive and kicking out there!!!!
    Please thank your sister for your kind offer!

Oh...and welcome to the BG forum!!

Heather93

Default Martha's Vineyard

My sister didn't recognize the name, so she looked in the island phone book and there was not a listing for a Robert Marsh, just a Stewart, Ethel L, and a J. Marsh. No one she asked knew of a Robert Marsh either.

Sorry! But, it was worth trying!

Nicos

I wonder if it's worth me 'cold calling' those numbers...just in case????- Are you able to PM me with codes etc????
    ( see how desperate I am!!!)

Thanks!

Nicolina

Default re- Alfred Greenland Watling

you've a cousin in Rhode Island, USA. I would say alive and well but she isn't feeling 100% at the moment. Just waiting to hear from her.

Knowledgeable and helpful

Alfred Watling
    Date of birth 30 Sep 1884

Date of death Nov 1962
    Rhode Island (before 1951)
    Julie

Marshy1

Hi nicos.robert peers marsh is my dad and is alive and well and living in manchester.he has told me about this and I have joined the site to help him find this cousin.My gran and auntie both moved to Martha's vinyard but dad stayed in Britain.
    When I have got my dad registered he will be trying to contact all.Thanks, mike marsh.

robpeers

Hi nico, I am very interested to make contact with my long lost relations, if you can give me any contact information i will be very grateful. Thank you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast