Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    spiderboy

Hi all. – I’m a Newbie to this forum and was very excited to see this thread but am now very frustrated! Like everyone else have been unable to directly access the web site but did manage to get it thanks to Jo’s post (thank you Jo). But that was when the frustration really started!!! In the list of names I’ve found a mention of what I’m almost certain is my 2 X grandfather but now can find no way of contacting the site controller to get a copy of the report. The new link posted by johnrae fails to connect also and as he’d ordered some reports I was wondering if he could give us a progress report?
    Thanks in anticipation
    Spiderboy.

spiderboy

Hi all. – As you’ll see I’m a Newbie to this forum and with several railway ancestors was very excited to find this thread but am now very frustrated! Like everyone else I’ve been unable to directly access the web site but did eventually manage to get in thanks to Jo’s post (thank you very much Jo). But that was when the frustration really started!!!
    In the list of names I’ve found a mention of what I’m almost certain is my 2 X grandfather but now can find no way of contacting the site controller by email. The new link posted by johnrae also failed to connect and as he’d ordered some reports I was wondering if he could give us a progress report and any more pointers on how to make a connection? What I’d really like to know John is if this is worth pursuing?
    Thanks in anticipation
    Spiderboy.

PS - The link posted by huar under the “railway accidents. Death on the track” thread didn’t work either.

Jo Simpsons

I emailed the web site owner and he has the web site here now.
    https://www.blacksheepindex.co.uk/

Ken, I looked to see if Joseph Mansfield was on the index, he wasn't.

Spider boy, I hope this info helps you, on the main index page where you pick the names you are searching, you have to click the link in red, prices/order form, it opens up an order form to print out to place your order.
    Good luck.
    Jo

Ken Boyce

Thanks Jo for trying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12