Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Willerton

Susanrich

Quote Originally Posted by kevynne View Post
    Hi Susan,
    Ann Carr and William Willerton were my husband Kevin's 3x great grandparents. Their daughter Elizabeth who was born in 1826 in Thornton dale was his great great grand mother . She married James Grange in Scarborough in 1850.
    James and Elizabeths son Frank Grange was a mariner and went to Australia, and his son, another Frank was Kevins grandfather.

We look forward to hearing from you again and we are happy to exchange any information that we have found.

Regards,
    Kevin and Lynne
    Hi Lynne

My private messages wont work. I dont know if its because I`m a new member. I have William Willerton born 1777 in Thornton Yorkshire married to Ann Carr born 1787 in Ripon, Yorkshire.

Children of William and Ann

John Willerton born 1809 in Thornton, Pickering, Yorkshire
    Ann Willerton born 1814 in Thornton, Yorkshire
    Ellen Willerton born 1815 in Thornton, Yorkshire
    William Willerton born 1816 in Thornton, Yorkshire
    Mary Willerton born 1818 in Thornton, Yorkshire
    Jessie Willerton born 1820 in Thornton, Yorkshire
    Jane Willerton born 1822 in Thornton Dale, Yorkshire
    Richard Willerton born 1824 in Thornton Dale, Yorkshire
    Elizabeth Willerton born 1826 in Thornton Dale, Yorkshire

Ellen Willerton born 1815 was my 3x great grandmother. She had 3 children out of wedlock
    Jessey Willerton born 1840 in Pickering Yorkshire
    Harriot Willerton born 1848 in Pickering Yorkshire
    Ann Eliza Willerton born 1851 in Thornton Yorkshire

Ann Eliza born 1851 was my 2x great grandmother
    Ellen married John Dudding in 1866

Anne Eliza my 2 x great grandmother had 2 children out of wedlock. My great grandmother Mary Jane Willerton born 1868 in Thornton Yorkshire and John William Willerton born 1871 in School House Hill, Yorkshire. She married William Petch in 1873 and they had 3 children Ada Emma Petch born 1876, Joseph Beilby Petch born 1878, and Samuel Petch born 1881 all born in Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire.

My great grandmother Mary Jane Willerton was working as a servant for Thomas Snowdon in Long Witton, Northumberland in 1891 where she must have met and married my great grandfather David Johnson in 1893 in Alnham Northumberland and then remained in Northumberland until she died in 1931.

I have the parents of William Willerton born 1777 as William Willerton born 1746 in Dorrington and Ann Kerchavel born abt 1750. Williams siblings Rebecca born 1776, John 1780 and Jesse born 1793.

I`ve hit a brick wall with Ann Kerchavels parents so cant get any further on her side but I think John Willerton born 1723 in Dorrington and Mary Foster born 1724 in Dorrington are parents of William Willerton

Regards
    Susan

kevynne

Default Willerton

Hi Susan,
    I have tried to send you a private message but I am not sure if it has worked or not.
    If not we can keep using this one.
    my information tallys with yours .
    I have a possible Ann Kercheval born 1756 at Long Sutton. She and Wiliam Willerton were married at Burton ,near Lincoln in 1774. William was born in 1746 at Dorrington. John and Mary are the same parents that I have for him.
    I have information about Ann Carr's parents which I can pass on if you don't have it.

looking forward to hearing from you.

regards
    Lynne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12