Tambo2202

Default Help to read handwriting of Irish Birthplace

Hi,

I am trying to trace my McMennemin/McMenamin family who originated in Tyrone, Ulster.
    I have been collecting birth certificates of children born in Australia to the McMennemin who emigrated here. They all name a place that looks similar, but we don't know enough about Irish placenames to be able to read the place. I was hoping someone who is good at these things may be able to help?!!

I have included attachments of the part of the certificate that names the father, how old he was when the child was born, and where he was born. I have attached 4 certificates so they can be compared.

Thanks!

Tammie
    Last edited by Guest; 25-09-2007 at 6:40 PM.

uksearch

Not sure that I can't help you anyway, but I can't see the images. Try posting them on photobucket or somewhere similar.

UK

Default try this

If you look at this thread

https://www.british-genealogy.com/for...ad.php?t=20142

it tells you how to get pictures into your messages - you can't just attach them cos it takes up a lot of space on the server so you have to home them on the intarweb somewhere and then do what it says in the thread so we can see them

hope this helps
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time

Tambo2202

Thankyou!
    I have just uploaded them onto photobucket, so I will add a new thread.

Thanks,

Tammie