Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by johntde View Post
    By the way, how does the private messaging work on this site?
    John
    Welcome to British-Genealogy John

To send a private message to another member click on their user name and then private message in the drop down menu.
    To read your messages click on Notifications in the blue bar at the top of the page. That will take you to your inbox. To access your sent messages click on sent items in the left hand column.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

ansaunders

Default Richard Newby Saunders (the fish merchant)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I have a database of some 6000 Saunders from, or descended from, these Counties. Census, Parish Records, non conformist records family trees etc. Continually adding to the database. Always pleased to share information and put other researchers in touch with members of the same extended family.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Brian
    Hi Brian, I was looking for any descendants of Richard Newby Saunders (1828-1892) as he is my great grand dad. I have worked out he had 15 children and two wives which took me a while. My tree to him is a very thin twig and very secretive so can't put any further details in a public forum. If you have any info please contact me,
    Many thanks

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Mother's maiden name Saunders

Hello Brian,

My mother's maiden name was Saunders and was one of eleven children. I have managed to trace the family line back to John Saunders - Born Pakenham, Suffolk 1746 died 1802. Married to Married Anne Cocksedge (maiden name Osbourne) 3rd November 1804 widow of Francis Cocksedge married 20th October 1768.

As you mentioned you have so many Saunders in your files, I am wondering if you have any information of this couple before the dates I have, as stuck for the moment and not sure where to go to find about John's parents etc.

Any information you have would be most helpful.

Yours sincerely,

Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I have a database of some 6000 Saunders from, or descended from, these Counties. Census, Parish Records, non conformist records family trees etc. Continually adding to the database. Always pleased to share information and put other researchers in touch with members of the same extended family.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Brian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123