StCarpenter

Post CARPENTER: Searching for clues

Trying to cross the pond on my research. I am looking for info on ancestors of Thomas Carpenter, Brn abt 1730 Amherst Cnty VA. Speculation by others suggest two likely fathers: John Carpenter Brn abt 1710, but could also be brn 1690, Northumberton Cnty VA, and a John or Joseph Coles Carpenter, born 1693, New York. There is further speculation that Thomas is descended from Samuel Carpenter b. 1649, who may have emmigrated to America with his (4)? brothers and sister c1670. Thank You. StCarpenter(at)juno(dot)com

Also looking for information on the descendants of Joseph Arnold Carpenter, born abt 1635 Amesbury, [parish], Wiltshire, England
    Last edited by StCarpenter; 06-02-2007 at 3:59 PM. Reason: Inaccurate/New Information

Brick wall demolition expert! ChristineR's Avatar

StCarpenter

I would advise you to edit your post and remove your email address if you do not want to be flooded with spam. You can indicate in your personal profile that you are happy to be contacted direct by email. Or you could just replace the @ with 'at' which will foil the spam robots.

C