Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bullwarkbumper

Default Toxteth Park Cemetery Amendment

Made an error in my address, here is the correct address.

www.tpcliverpool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Paste and copy this to your location bar, let me know what you think.

Regards.

Billo

Wirral

Now that's what I call a lot of hard work! I've had a look at your site & it is excellent. It must have taken you hours - no, months - to do it. ! What you might want to add on the Home page is something that says that you own the copyright to the index that you have compiled. You don't want someone else passing off all your hard work as their own.

Arthur Pye

Excellent Billo. I'll be back to search properly.

Great stuff!

looby

Thumbs up

Billo
    The site is great. I agree with Wirral you need to protect all your hard work.
    I wish i could do something like that to help other's
    Regards Linda

looby

Billo
    I would just like to say thanks.
    Your site has helped me find my GGGrandfathers brother that i did not know about. Thomas cameron Buried feb 1862 , aged 13 months, address Redmond Place.
    I did not know of him, because he had been born and died before 1861 census.I checked for his Christening on the IGI and it confirmed he was one of mine. His family are living 19 redmond place in 1861.
    Although i cannot make a connection with John cameron Buried 1862 also lived in Redmond place. He is not on the 1851 census . Something for me to work on.
    Thanking you again ,as all your hard work has helped me.
    Linda

lynnelay

Thanks I found Samuel Varley in your TPC site Thanks It fits with his age.It has made another problem His wife Elizabeth alsso does not appear on the 1861 census. I thought from BMD records that she also died in 1860 but is not on the TPC list Can you give me any other ideas.

Name well known on Brit-Gen

I've had many a wander thro' these pages, & now seen the piccies.

Too early for most of my lot but I've met a lot of new folk there.

Congratulations to you & your photographer on a lovely job.

Wendy

oxon57

The site has proved useful even though I have hardly anyone in Liverpool - it enabled me to order a birth certificate with some confidence instead of concluding that the lady who my man married wasn't registered.
    Name not too common, a birth listed in 1858 in the GRO index, then a death in 1859, same name. No age given in the GRO index, of course, but my immediate thought was that this was probably a child who died young, not the lady I was looking for. However, the 1859 death showed up in the Toxteth burials, and it's not the same person, it's a widow in her 40s - the 1858 birth is the lady I was looking for after all.

So - thank you.
    Last edited by oxon57; 16-09-2008 at 7:10 AM. Reason: Added a bit

lynnelay

Please can you explain the numbers to the right of the person's address on your fantastic site, and what can I use them for

Thanks Lynne

bullwarkbumper

Default Toxteth Park Cemetery Enquiry

Hello Lynnelay.

Thank you for your kind words regarding my site.

The columns you enquire about are as follows,

FOLIO, is in effect the page number in the original documents.

ENTRY NUMBER, is the running number of burials on that folio page, e.g 1234 is 1234th burial within that section.

SECTION, is the section with in the Consecrated or Non consecrated part of the cemetery. These are letters or numbers.

GRAVE NUMBER, is the number of the grave within that particular section.

CLASS NUMBER, is the reference number needed to check the original documents from Liverpool Library. Quote this number to obtain the documents.

I hope this answers you query, and if you need any more help just let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast