Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mutley

Thanks Sandra,
    The message came through fine, though I nearly missed it because it was not in the new posts section and did not have a 'new mail' bit in my subscribed threads. I just spotted your name and thought I did not remember it on this thread.
    I don't think Wandsworth is that far away from Camberwell.
    I sent them an email and received an automated reply immediately to say they will respond in 5 days.
    Included in the reply were several other links.

I am off to peruse.....

Thanks again, Mutley

SueL

Hi Mutley,

You seem to be having a hard time of it with this one I'm even more confused than you with all the if's, but's and maybe's about the 100 yr doodah...or the 65 yr...or the whatever blah blah blah...

If it helps at all, I visit the Newspaper Library every couple of months or so and I certainly wouldn't mind giving yours a "go" on my next visit? Regrettably, (what with Christmas, New Year, etc), I really can't say when my next trip will be, but if it's not before Christmas, then I expect to go sometime in the New Year....could you possibly hang on until then?

Kind regards,
    from sueL (who used to live up the road from Dulwich hospital but then thats a piece of useless info!! )

Mutley

Suel, I would be extremely grateful whenever it would be.

I have sent off loads of emails and if I do get a response I will send you a private message in case a post gets lost in the system.

I am also going to private message the details of the certificate so maybe you will understand why I would like further info.

Thanks so much

Mutley

SueL

OK Mutley, I've got your message so will take details with me next time I visit Colindale...

I just hope you're not in too much of a hurry??
    Hang on in there...

suex

Mutley

I sure will!

Thanks, Mutley

Huguenot

Default London Newspapers

Hi Mutley,

I've just found this site.

Did you ever get details of the Inquest you were looking for back in 2006?

I live just around a couple of corners from what became Dulwich Hospital, and am only a couple of bus rides away from the L.M.A.

Huguenot

Mutley

Hello Huguenot,
    Welcome to the forum,

It seems a long time ago now that I was searching but no, the members that looked at the newspapers for me were unable to find anything out. At least, not regarding the inquest.

When you have the time to go on a hunt, drop me a PM and I will give you the details. I would still like to know so thanks for the very kind offer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123