Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lisa lade

Question Lade/Ladd Family - Mayfield, Sussex

Hi all,

I have quite a bit of information on the Lade family of Mayfield, Sussex. The furthest I have gone back to date is Richard Ladd/Lade who was born around 1675 and married Eliza Crittendon in 1696 in Mayfield. I believe he died in Rotherfield.

If anybody has any information on Richard then I would be very interested to hear from you, or if anybody would like any more information on the Lades then contact me.

Regards,
    Lisa

mikelade

Default we related to Richard Lade in Mayfield

Hi Lisa

I'm so excited because we are related to Richard Lade in Mayfield in 1695 but we can't get past him either. Please reply asap so I can send you my tree to see where we link
    Last edited by mikelade; 16-11-2006 at 5:00 PM. Reason: extra words added

Marlis

Default Jane LADE

I have a Jane Lade born in 1827 at Warbleton, East Sussex. She married Thomas Tedham (or Bennett-Tedham).

1881 census shows her living with her father and step-mother at Horsbridge, Hellingly.

Is she of your line somehow?

mikelade

Default Hi

Sadly, we cannot find any link between the Warbleton Lade's and our line in the Mayfield, Rotherfield and Wadhurst area.

We do have some info on other Lades and we have been to Warbleton so have a few pics of the monument etc.

If you want to contact me directly via email then I might be able to send you a few bits of info that we have collected.

Are you in the UK?

Good luck with your search.

Mike
    Last edited by Jan1954; 14-04-2008 at 4:35 PM. Reason: Email address

Hakunapesa

Default Lade / Tedham

Jane Lade and Thomas Tedham are my 2nd great grandparents!

Margaret

Janade

Hi, have only just found this thread, I have an Elizabeth Lade in my tree, she was born in Warbleton around 1755 and married James Bourner September 1781. Does she link up with anyone. I do not have any further info on her, she was my 5 x g grandmother.

mikelade

Default Warbleton Lades

Elizabeth Lade from Warbleton is not in our Line

Hakunapesa

Red face Elizabeth Lade - Warbleton

Hi,

Elizabeth Lade from Warbleton, Sussex is on my family tree.

She was born in 1763 and died 1847. Parents were Thomas Lade and Martha Owen. Later he married Elizabeth Hall. Thomas and Elizabeth Lade are my 4x great grandparents.

Margaret

Janade

Hi Hakunapesa

looks like we have a connection with Elizabeth, do you have any further info on the family.
    Jane

Ron M.

Have just joined this site. Thomas Lade & Elizabeth Hall are my 4th gr grandparents. Related throught their son John who married Mary Isted. Do you know who Thomas's parents were, I have a lot of Lade info but still sorting them out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast