Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hakunapesa

Default Thomas Lade & Elizabeth Hall

Hi Ron,

Thomas Lade and Elizabeth Hall are also my 4x great grandprents. I have details of his ancestors but nothing further back for Elizabeth yet.

We must be distant cousins.

Hakunapesa

Janade

Hi
    I have Thomas & Elizabeth in my tree also. Another very distant connection of sorts. What info have you managed to obtain on them?

regards

Ron M.

Thomas Lade married Elizabeth Hall Mar 17 1778 in Arlington, Sussex, Have that line going back a few generations, thanks to Genes Reunited and our own research. Have on loan Parish Records of Warbleton from 1559 to 18 hundreds. Film on loan from LDS family history library for one month.

Lisa B

Default Lade/s Warbleton Sussex

Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm hoping someone can help with information on Ann Lade/s from Warbleton born abt 1745-46. Married Edward Stretton in 1766 by Licence at St Mary the Virgin Warbleton, Ann was otp, Edward was of Willingdon. I am hoping someone might be able to help with parent/baptism details for Ann. I have not found a baptism yet for Ann at Warbleton but have a Burial for a Mrs Ann Lade buried in 1746 which could be her mother, may have died in childbirth. Maybe Ann wasn't baptised! Any help appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12